She knows when I'm lonesome當我寂寞時,她明白
She cried when I'm sad當我悲傷時,她哭泣
She's up in the good times快樂的日子裡,她神采飛揚
She' s down in the bad悲傷的日子裡,她心情低落
Whenever I'm discouraged當我心情沮喪
She knows just what to do她知道該怎麼做
But girl, she doesn't know about you但是,女孩!她不知道妳的存在
I can tell her my troubles我可以對她傾訴我的煩惱
She makes them all seem right她可以解決一切
I can make up excuses我可以捏造各種理由
Not to hold her at night不在夜裡擁抱她
We can talk of tomorrow我們可以談論未來
I'll tell her things that I want to do我會告訴她我想做的事
But girl, how can I tell her about you但是,女孩!我該如何告訴她關於妳的事
How can I tell her about you我該如何告訴她關於妳的事
Girl, please tell me what to do女孩,請告訴我該怎麼辦
Everything seems right whenever I'm with you和妳在一起時,一切似乎理所當然
So girl, won't you tell me所以,女孩!告訴我
How to tell her about you該如何告訴她關於妳的事
How can I tell her I don't miss her whenever I'm away我怎能告訴她:當我出門在外我並不想她
How can I say it's you and I think of
every single night and day我怎能說朝思暮想的人是妳
But when is it easy telling someone we're through何時才能自在的告訴別人我們的事
Ah girl, help me tell her about you啊 !女孩,幫我告訴她關於妳的事