|
One a day I'm gonna to Malta to big a hotel.
有一天我去馬爾他的一家大旅館.
In a morning I got down to eat a breakfast.
早上我下樓去吃早餐.
I tell the waitress:「I wanna two pieces of toast.」
我告訴服務生:「我要兩塊烤麵包.」
She brings me only one piece.
她只送來一塊.
I tell her:「I wanna two piece.」
我告訴她:「我要兩塊.」
She says:「Go to the toilet.」
她說:「請到洗手間去.」
I say:「You don't understand? I wanna two piece on my plate.」
我說:「妳不懂嗎?我想要我的盤子上有兩塊.」
She says:「You better no piss on a plate, you son of a bitch!」
她說:「你最好不要在盤子上撒尿,你這狗娘養的!」
I don't even know the lady and she call me "son of a bitch"!
我甚至不認識這個女士,但她稱呼"我狗娘養的"!
Later,I go to eat at a bigger restaurant.
稍後,我去更大的餐廳吃飯.
The waitress brings me the spoon and a knife, but no fork.
服務生有給我湯匙和刀子,但是沒有叉子.
I tell her:「I wanna the fork.」
我告訴她:「我要叉子.」
She tells me:「Everyone wanna love.」
她對我說:「每一個人都需要性交.」
I tell her:「You don't understand?
I wanna the fork on the table.」
我告訴她:「妳不懂嗎?我想要我的桌子上有叉子.」
She says:「You better not love on the table,
you son of a bitch!」
她說:「你最好不要在桌子上性交,你這狗娘養的!」
So I go back to my room in a hotel
and there is no sheets on the bed.
所以我回到旅館的房間,但是床上沒有床單.
Call the manager.
打電話給管理人員.
I tell him:「I wanna sheet.」
我告訴他:「我要床單.」
He tell me to go to the toilet.
他叫我去洗手間.
I say:「You don't understand? I wanna sheet on my bed.」
我說:「你不懂嗎?我想要我的床上有床單.」
He says:「You better not ooh no on my bed, you son of a bitch!」
他說:「你最好不要在床上大便,你這狗娘養的!」
I go to the check out and the man at the desk said:
「peace on you.」
我去結帳,櫃台的人對我說:「祝你平安.」
I said:「Piss on you too, you son of a bitch!」
我說:「我也討厭你,你這狗娘養的!」
I'm gonna back to Italia.
我要回義大利啦.
登入後,內容更豐富
您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊
×
|
|